Pages

April 22, 2010

Pictures!

 

These girls are members of the Loyal List.  We went to New York recently, and this is 4 out of the 5 of us standing in front of the Broadway play we saw, "In the Heights."  Afterwards, we actually got to meet some of the cast.  It was one of those moments when you know someone is taking care of you.  Hard to explain, but to me this picture will always mean unexpected blessing. 


 That's me on the right.  Look at that attitude!  To say that I never, ever, ever thought I would exercise is an understatement.  So this picture is a reminder when I start to forget that most of my limits are self-imposed.


1 comment:

RoddyG said...

I love that picture! That will always be one of my favorites from our trip! There must be another!

Related Posts with Thumbnails