Pages

May 11, 2010

Wind in my earrings, part 3

I didn't really get to post yesterday; I've been very busy with #51 from last week.  Even though it's not Monday, it's still a necessity for me to keep track, especially in these last days in Austin.  So to conquer fear with praise:

52.  Finding out that everyone is nervous about my upcoming high school reunion.

53.  Two great parents.   

54.  Boxing.

55.  A Colorado address.

56.  Returning memories. 

57.  My sister's great example: teaching while attaining a master's degree!

58.  Hot showers in the morning.

59.  Easy accessibility to Sonic.

60.  The king's chair (my apartment rocking chair).  Sadly, it might not make the trip to seminary.  Picture below: Stacey, a great Austin friend, rocking my goddaughter.


61.  Two amazing coworkers who have mothered me, befriended me, and encouraged me.


One day late, but still loving the gratitude community at:

holy experience

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails