Pages

May 17, 2010

Wind in my earrings, Part 4

Today it is to nourish:

62.  Room to stretch out on the flight back today. 

63.  A bridesmaid dress-trying-on-event that went smoothly.

64.  These words: And in simple faith to plunge me, ’Neath the healing, cleansing flood!

65.  A little bit of extra time with my sister last night.

66.  Soy milkshakes.

67.  Encouraging professional relationships.

68.  Watching my sister switch the tassle from right to left.

69.  A job opportunity for the brother.  (This post is satisfyingly family-centric as I just soaked up rarely-received time with all four of them).

70.  Projected free time this week to spend with quality friends before I leave.

71.  Anyway: a broken laptop (the roommate's) and a severed tie (mine).  Chances for divine intervention if I ever saw them.

Counting with the gratitude community:


holy experience

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails